Emmaus Christian Community
An Intentional Eucharistic Community
The Shrine of St. Joseph
|Home >> Community Governance|
The Community is a self-governing entity. We follow a governance model which has been agreed upon by Community members. We elect Community leadership whose members serve for staggered terms, and we hold participatory Community meetings to which all Community members are invited.
- Community Governance Model
- Our current governance model was officially adopted by the Community in June 2015.
Click HERE to view our current Community Governance Model.
- Community Leadership
- Community leadership consists of a Guiding Council of three members representing important Community constituencies. Please refer to the Community Governance Model for more information about Community Leadership. The current Community leadership members are:
Name Position Term Jaya Avirappattu Community Spirit Sep 30, 2022 - Sep 30, 2024 Betty Ann Kelly Operations Apr 1, 2022 - Mar 31, 2024 Mary Kate Pach Liturgy and Spirituality Sep 30, 2021 - Sep 30, 2023
View Community Leadership contact information by logging in
- Community Meetings and Community Leadership Meetings
- The Community Leadership meets as needed to conduct its internal business, and any Community member is welcome to attend a Community Leadership meeting, unless part or all of a Community Leadership meeting may be a closed session to allow for discussion and resolution pertaining to sensitive issues.
General Community meetings are held as needed, but usually four times per year.
Meetings are typically held immediately following a Sunday liturgy. Please refer to the Community Governance Model for additional information about Community meetings.
top of page
Home | About The Community | Membership
Governance | Ministries | Site Admin | Log Off
|Page revised 7/3/2022||Copyright ©2004-2023 R. J. Dunlavey -- All rights reserved.||Maintained by: Robert Dunlavey|