Emmaus Christian Community
[ An Intentional Eucharistic Community ]
The Shrine of St. Joseph
|Home >> Community Governance|
The Community is a self-governing entity. We follow a governance model which has been agreed upon by Community members. We elect Community leadership whose members serve for staggered terms, and we hold participatory Community meetings to which all Community members are invited.
- Community Governance Model
- Our current governance model was officially adopted by the Community in June 2015.
Click HERE to view or download the Current Governance Model in PDF format.
- To view the document in Adobe Reader, use the left-click mouse button.
- To download and save the document directly to your local drive without opening it, use the right-click mouse button, then select the "Save As" option.
- To view PDF-format documents, you'll need the free Adobe ReaderTM. Get it by clicking HERE.
- Click HERE to view the Community Governance Model document in web (HTML) format.
- Community Leadership
- Community leadership consists of a Guiding Council of three members representing important Community constituencies. Please refer to the Governance Model for more information about Community Leadership. The current Community leadership members are:
Name Position Term Vito Gallo Operations Sep 30, 2019 - Sep 30, 2021 Jim Kelly Liturgy and Spirituality Apr 1, 2020 - Mar 31, 2022 Peggy Oblack Community Spirit Sep 30, 2020 - Sep 30, 2022
View Community Leadership contact information by logging in
- Community Meetings and Community Leadership Meetings
- The Community Leadership meets as needed to conduct its internal business, and any Community member is welcome to attend a Community Leadership meeting, unless part or all of a Community Leadership meeting may be a closed session to allow for discussion and resolution pertaining to sensitive issues.
General Community meetings are held as needed, but usually four times per year, and are listed on the Community Calendar.
Meetings are typically held immediately following a Sunday liturgy. Please consult the Governance Model for additional information about Community meetings.
- Community Meeting Documents
- Click HERE for Community Meeting Documents (Agendas, Minutes, etc.).
top of page
|Page revised 3/25/2021||Copyright ©2004-2021 R. J. Dunlavey -- All rights reserved.||Maintained by: Robert Dunlavey|